Advertisement

Magician Takes a Selected Card The ViRUS CARD TRICK Tutorial ...Simple & Easy To Master

Magician Takes a Selected Card The ViRUS CARD TRICK Tutorial ...Simple & Easy To Master The Virus Card Trick Performance here
No Gimmick Card tricks Playlist


I call this the Virus because it's everywhere. I was just playing with cards and this pop into my head.
Subscribe to my channel for more awesome card tricks.

Follow
Facebook

CONTACT JOHNNYSAMOA

Watch the tutorial and master johnnysamoa's unique style. If you watch me over the years, You will understand my sense of humor. If you don't, You will be addicted to my smile. LOL. I love this trick. My videos are easy and entertaining to watch. I would like to say thank you to everyone for supporting me over the years.
#cardtrick #magictrick #johnnysamoa

the virus,card trick,magic trick,card trick tutorial,magic trick revealed,magic revealed,johnnysamoa,magician samoa,cardtricks magic,i want to learn magic,learn card tricks,master magic,magic lessons,easy card tricks,beginners magic,amazing magic tricks,johnnysamoa magic,magic tricks lessonsmagic,the virus card trick,Virus magic,virus card trick,the virus revealed,corona virus card trick,magic virus,the VIRUS magic johnnysamoa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments