Advertisement

Omari-O SLYEEK - Larger Caliburn?

Omari-O SLYEEK - Larger Caliburn? In this video we check out the SLYEEK pod system by Omari-O. This all in one device has a 1000 mah battery and a vape similar to the Caliburn.

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter


Check out our new Youtube channel!


Once again don’t forget to join

These videos are my opinions based on the experiences I have had with the product. Some of the products I have received at no charge or at a discount for the purpose of review. I retain the right to say whatever I want about the products, and I have always been 100% honest in my videos.

slyeek,omari-o slyeek,omario,pod system,omari-o,sleek,caliburn,uwell caliburn,pod,all in one,aio,mtl,mouth to lung,nic salts,review,tutorial,how to,educational,smm,mattfromsmm,matt from smm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments