Advertisement

Aries 6820 Its a fact that... my Boo may never take me back after that

Aries 6820 Its a fact that... my Boo may never take me back after that (Disclosure)Entertainment purposes only
Cash app $AN1223
paypal (Annoiting souls)
$25.00 -20 min
$15.00 - 20 min
$50.00 - 60 min
$5.00 - 1 question
$10.00 - 2 questions
tee shirts $15 cash and immediately recieve a reciept or paypal invoice (please submit size)
My name is Anointing Souls and I am a Scorpio Sun and Libra Rising. I am a Certified Life Coach, Prophetess, Spiritual Healer, Energy,-Channeler, Empath and Spiritualists. I channel intuitively while being able to pick up on communication from the Spiritual World. I use Cards, handwriting, voices, pictures, touching and other things to get messages. I had worked 25+ years in the Mental Health & Education but I was consistently, drawn to Spiritual Work. My skills include Life Coaching, Counseling, Education and Holistic Teachings. I have obtained degrees in Psychology, Women Studies, Therapy, Education and Business. I am currently working on a Doctoral Degree in Leadership. I enjoy doing coaching and counseling because it allows me to work and meet many different people. My Spiritual Work allows me to help others.

after

Post a Comment

0 Comments