Advertisement

MY YOUNGER BROTHER FREESTYLES ON MY BEAT *He's next up?!*

MY YOUNGER BROTHER FREESTYLES ON MY BEAT *He's next up?!* šŸ¦  Get the Self-Isolation drum kit for FREE:
šŸ”Š Get the sounds I use in every video here:
šŸŒŠ Join the family right now, the road to 300k:

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA & TWITTER (@prodbyocean):


šŸ“± TEXT ME : +1 (864) 343-8745
✉️ Business enquiries: prodbyocean@gmail.com

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON :
➜ YouTube:
➜ Spotify:
➜ Apple:

JOIN OUR DISCORD:


MY FAVOURITE PLUGINS / VSTs:
➜ Scaler:
➜ Addictive Keys:
➜ Philharmonik 2:

NEW HERE?
I’m Ocean, a music producer from London.
On my channel you’ll find me making beats, logic pro x tutorials, (but you can apply it to fl studio, ableton, lmms or whatever DAW you use). I upload every other day.
Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section šŸŒŠ

my younger brother freestyles on my beat,logic pro x,uk drill,how to make uk drill,how to make uk drill beats from scratch,how to make drill beats,drill beat,drill beat tutorial,making a uk drill beat,making a uk drill song,drill,uk drill beat tutorial,uk drill tutorial logic pro x,logic pro 10.5,ocean,prod by ocean,ocean younger brother,rapping on my beat,rap on my beat challenge,turning my brother into a rapper,making a beat,music producer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments