Advertisement

Making A Junk Journal: Part 2. Putting together signatures.

Making A Junk Journal:  Part 2.  Putting together signatures. Hey, everybody!
I am working on a new journal, and I thought I might take you along for the ride. In some segments I will show you what has come of a process I use, and in some parts of this series I will be working on things on camera.

I hope you enjoy this little segment!

As always, THANK YOU for watching!! :)
❤I hope you all are safe and well! ❤
xxLynn

❤I currently have one pack left that contains old dictionary pages:


❤FREE IMAGE-ZINE IS HERE:


IF YOU SHOP AMAZON, PAINLESSLY SUPPORT A BIT OF BIRDSONG:
I am an Amazon affiliate for over a decade now. When you shop Amazon with my links, I earn a small amount, which truly helps me to keep up this channel and business. Thank you!

HERE ARE SOME ITEMS I PERSONALLY HAVE PURCHASED AND RECOMMEND:

❤Jane Davenport JD-049 JD Clear Stamps Faces:


❤Sew-In Computer Printer Fabric


❤Ranger Miner's Lantern Alcohol Inks:


❤Gel Press gel plate:
You might enjoy my video of gel plate transfers:


❤Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading. I purchased one of these in October of 2018 and it is still going strong!


❤Trader Joe's Matcha Green Tea Latte Mix

(a cup can often be seen sitting on my desk!)

❤A Grateful Heart inspirational Christian cards

I always use them in my prayer journals.

❤Ranger Distress Paint in Brushed Pewter 1 oz


FIND ME ON LINE!
☞WEBSITE:
☞INSTAGRAM: @abitofbirdsong /
☞FACEBOOK GROUP (weekly free images and a place to share):
☞EMAIL: abitofbirdsong@gmail.com
☞SUPPORT/BUY LYNN A COFFEE:

#abitofbirdsong

❤MY CREATIVE SELF!
My name is Lynn. Creativity started with altering my clothing as a young girl. I love birds, gardens and all things botanical. My current artistic focus includes paper and fabric, especially making handmade journals and selling excellent supplies to other artists.

❤Thank you SO MUCH for being here!

making a junk journal,make a junk journal,putting together signatures,junk journal signatures,grungey junk journal,vintage,ephemera,junk journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments