Advertisement

how he got into STANFORD, USC, WASHU and more! a college admissions story

how he got into STANFORD, USC, WASHU and more! a college admissions story in today's video, Ahmad is here to share his college admissions journey! he discussed the essays, the interview, and the extracurriculars that helped him gain admissions to stanford, USC, and more!

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for watching!

Follow my instagram: @katherinewyz
I’m always posting life updates!
Ahmad's instagram: @its.me.og

NEED HELP WITH YOUR COLLEGE ESSAYS??
VISIT kathpathcollegeapps.com

Business Inquiries: thekathpath@gmail.com

Mailing:
531 Lasuen Mall
PO Box 12916
Stanford, CA 94309
Send me letter!

the kath path,kath path,the kath path stanford,usc,washu,washu essays,stanford essays,college admissions story,college admissions journey,yale,college interviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments