Advertisement

Yin Yoga for healthy LUNGS -- Lung and Large Intestine Meridians

Yin Yoga for healthy LUNGS -- Lung and Large Intestine Meridians Hey guys are you interested in keeping your lungs healthy right now? What about grief and letting go?

This is a yin yoga for lung and large intestine meridians video I made a year ago for a client who was grieving the loss of his mother and wanting more access to his feelings. In Traditional Chinese Medicine the lung and large intestine meridians are related with grief and letting go.

I'm inspired to share this yin yoga lung and large intestine meridian video now because a lot of us having been going through tremendous grief and letting go with the limitations from quarantine and related to experiences with the coronavirus.

I wish you much peace and healing in this strange time.

Warming I am not a doctor and you may want to check with your doctor before beginning exercise routine. I am however certified in ashtanga and yin yoga and made this video the week I completed my yin yoga teacher training in February 2019.

Namaste,
Kirsten

yin yoga lung and large intestine meridians,yin yoga lung meridian,yin yoga lungs,lung and large intestine meridians,yin yoga lung and large intenstine,lung meridian,yin yoga meridians,lung meridian exercises,lung meridian stretch,lung meridian grief,

Post a Comment

0 Comments