Advertisement

#The100DayProject | Day 27: long tags|belly bands | Inspired by : old photographs or pictures

#The100DayProject | Day 27: long tags|belly bands | Inspired by : old photographs or pictures Day 27 of #The100DayProject . My theme this year is Inspired by + one of your suggestions.

DISCLAIMER: The channel I watched for this idea was String and Scissors, not which Craft Do you Do. My apologies!


Today's suggestion was made by Carm Del: old photographs or pictures

String and scissors:



Roxy creations by Sarah:






My kits used :






You can find me here:

Etsy:
Blog:
Instagram:

Junk journals,roxy creations,travel journal flip through,journal ideas,junk journal ideas,junk journal embellishments,Journal inspiration,junk journal junkies,roxy creations by Rachel,using up paper scraps,Tutorial journaling spots,craft with me,the 100 day project,100dayproject,100 days of collage,#The100DayProject,junk journals how to,decorate a journal page,mini ephemera holder,ephemera pocket,how to make belly bands,how to make long tags,side tucks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments