Advertisement

The Great Khali vs Sajad Gharibi - I Quit Match

The Great Khali vs Sajad Gharibi - I Quit Match The Great Khali takes on Sajad Gharibi in this "I Quit Match" Comment your winner. LIKE & SUBSCRIBE - ROAD TO 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS.

Twitter -



This Game-play video was done via CPU vs CPU as I feel like to get the best outcome, not just match wise but entertainment wise, is for the match to be played out by the computer and not by me controlling someone. This overall allows the match to be fair (50/50).
My overall aim from this video is to provide you with a simulation match that wouldn't happen in real life and showcase it on my channel to see what the outcome would be. This could involve WWE Superstars, Comic Book characters, Horror Characters and so much more.

All videos on this channel are recorded and edited by me. Please do not download my video and re-upload it. Thank you.

Game used - WWE 13 (360)
Gameplay is - CPU VS CPU
Recorded on - Elgato
Edited on - VideoPad (Intro with Facecam talking to my audience. Channel Name top left. Outro with my voice.). These are the edits made to the video.
Thumbnail created on - Photoshop

WWE,2K19,The Great Khali vs Sajad Gharibi - I Quit Match,The Great Khali,Sajad Gharibi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments