Advertisement

Raphïa - Summer (Official Audio)

Raphïa - Summer (Official Audio) #summer #raphia #geniusrecords

First song of The Upcoming EP "Lif3 Aft3r 20ty"

Verse One

Summer time is up we can't have no fun,
We danced every night in the moonlight,
The sun rays was something fabulous,
Now it's over we back to out boring lives,
Spending every dollar for the off whites,
Drinking to occasions that we can't hide,
Feels of loneliness can never control us,
Now it's over we back to boring lives.

Pre-Chorus
I hope next summer gets here fast,
With my friends having all the fun,
In the summer time,
Our best lives.
I don't care if we got the dime
Cause all we need is each others love
In the summer time
Our best lives.

Chorus
So baby take a minute, and
Dance with me
Dance with me
Dance with me
Baby take a minute
Restart this piece, your waist on me, dance with me
Take a minute,
And summer with me
rhyming to this beat and feel the heat
Take a minute,
A minute with me
In the summer love,
A minute baby

Verse Two

Everyday we kicking in the summer time,
Friends on my zone it's a beehive
Pills and portions don't define us, yeah
We been on the road since grade five yeah, yeah
Popsicle dipped in tequila
My G turned a girl to a fire preacher
Got on leash and I ain't stripper
Damn! My party turned to nightmare
Like
Oh Ohh Ohh, she wiggle it, wiggle it, wiggle it, wiggle it
Oh Ohh Ohh, was trembling, trembling, trembling, trembling
Drinks to the side a toss for my guys
This for the times we had no chance
And if I get a million,
Gonna make it rain
Gonna make it rain!

Licences to Genius Records on behalf of Raphïa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments