Advertisement

My Huge Bag Collection || Luxury , Handloom, Branded and Many More

My Huge Bag Collection || Luxury , Handloom, Branded and Many More Hi, This is Riyanka. I upload video on every Monday. I love anything and everything that is remotely associated with fashion. Born and brought up in the city of joy Kolkata. My personal styling ideas are something which you can easily incorporate in your daily life. You will also get to see variety of videos on Beauty, Travel, DIYs,etc.




In this video I am showing your guys my Bag Collection. i had been collection bags for the last 10 years now and so i have gathered a lot of bags. In this particular video I will show you guys 15-20 of my bags. And if you guys like it then I will make a series out of this since I have so many bags.
#mybagcollection


Watch more such videos
I got engaged to my School Friend




My Vanity Tour



My friend's wedding Vlog#1

Kolkata Streetside Shopping II Exploring Esplanade Market -


OUTFITS OF THE WEEK



Kolkata Street Side Shopping II Exploring Hatibagan Market

Indo-Western LookBook

Cheapest Matte Lipsticks II *New* Blue Heaven Gossip Matte Lipstick Swatches


You can also Stalk me on
Website-
Instagram-
Facebook Page
Twitter-
Roposo -
SnapChat -

#handbagcollection,bagcollection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments