Advertisement

Minecraft - Breaking A Giant Chorus In Slow Motion 60 FPS

Minecraft - Breaking A Giant Chorus In Slow Motion 60 FPS R.I.P. Chorus Plant II 2019-2020.. He was like a father to me..

Unoriginal jokes aside, the chorus isn't actually dead. I used a creative copy of the world because I don't want to get rid of him for real and I just saw some people doing it, but the lag was too much. I also had to use creative, because I set up a few observers and command blocks to teleport the player higher up, so that the block breaking particles can stay visible. It's really satisfying to just watch it break up towards the top like that. While I was breaking it I didn't use shaders and I had 0 fps, but the game didn't crash. The 60 fps footage is rendered by the replaymod.

The shader used in the video is Sildurs vibrant extreme 1.22.

The resource pack is Vanilla tweaks.


For all of you who would like to explore this world by yourself, you can do so by downloading it on planet minecraft:


If you want to contact me you can do so on discord by messaging me: vesko#0319
You would have to be in a mutual server with me though, so you can join either Mumbo's public server, the minecraft official server or my server, which btw is a meme/shitposting server which is why there's plenty of edgy humor and cursing, but it's nothing serious, just irony.
Link to my server:

The music used in this video:
1.
Artist: C418
Album: Minecraft Volume Alpha
Song name: Minecraft
You can support C418 and buy the song here:


2.
Artist: Bensound
You can get the song here:

Youtube link:

vesko,minecraft,slow motion,shaders,60 FPS,survival,survival base,prismarine base,

Post a Comment

0 Comments