Advertisement

Messi v Ronaldo: 12 players who’ve played with both decide who is better | Oh My Goal

Messi v Ronaldo: 12 players who’ve played with both decide who is better | Oh My Goal Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo is a timeless debate. But who is better between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo? Players that played with Messi and Ronaldo sound off on who is the best.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal messi,oh my goal ronaldo,lionel messi,cristiano ronaldo,messi vs ronaldo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments