Advertisement

I went into the 1.16 NETHER right away! (Let's play #1)

I went into the 1.16 NETHER right away! (Let's play #1) ►This video marks the start of our new 1.16 nether update minecraft let's play series. I basically know nothing about this update yet, so why not explore it together? We'll try to survive in the nether right away!

►LAST VIDEO:

►DO NOT CLICK!

► MUSIC:
★ I use a bunch of music but a lot of it comes from
Incompetech - Kevin Macleod
Source:
Artist:

►SOUND EFFECTS from: www.freesfx.co.uk

►Please consider to subscribe:

►If you would like to see a specific video next, please let me know down in the comment section! I'm also really thankful for all kinds of feedback and support!

minecraft,SeenSven,Minecraft,yt:quality=high,minecraft 1.16,minecraft nether update,minecraft 1.16 lets play,1.16,minecraft lets play,minecraft episode 1,let's play minecraft ep 1,minecraft nether base,nether base tutorial,nether base,1.16 showcase,SeenSven episode 1,nether update news,1.16 playthrough,minecraft trending,I went into the 1.16 NETHER,Let's play #1,I went into the 1.16 NETHER right away! (Let's pla,1.16 nether,1.16 nether lets play,let's play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments