Advertisement

How To Pronounce X Æ A-12 - Grimes & Elon Have Oddly Named Baby

How To Pronounce X Æ A-12 - Grimes & Elon Have Oddly Named Baby The pronunciation explanation, today on Lex's Lounge - So Elon Musk and Grimes had a baby boy - and they went with a bit of a strange name; Xai Archangel Musk ...anyway, congrats to the couple! (They didn't tattoo the kid, that's just a filter elon put on him - it's the actual baby though!)

LOVE what I do here? Check out the Club:

My Amazon shop, where all grow gear is picked by me:

That Spinning Top Site (they're Canadian, it seems!):

My Facebook:
My Twitter:
My Insta -

Lex on Bitchute -
Lex on TheWeedTube -

lex blazer,Lex’s lounge,vlog,personal,off-topic,educational,foreverspin,spinning top,titanium spinning top,elon musk,baby name,xia musk,archangel musk,grimes,baby news,unboxing,foreverspin unboxing,xai musk,xai archangel musk,zay musk,zai musk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments