Advertisement

💖💀 The Grim Reaper || Your Fears & How to Overcome Them || Pick a Card 💀💖

💖💀 The Grim Reaper || Your Fears & How to Overcome Them || Pick a Card 💀💖 ☀️☀️ TRIGGER Warning ☀️☀️ Even by clicking on this video you already faced a fear. We are diving deep in this reading as I discuss your potential fears, so if you are not prepared to hear these messages this is not the reading for you. Thank you for practicing self-care! ☀️☀️ This video is titled the 'Grim Reaper' because it is a metaphor for fear - I identify your primary fear and then bring light about how you can overcome it 💛💛 This 'pick a card reading' was inspired by one of my subscribers and by the Death Card in 'tarot' (Nr.13). Below you can find additional resources ⬇️⬇️👻👻

🎶 The song that pairs with this reading:

📗 A book that can help with understanding fear:

⚡⚡ Change vectors ⚡⚡
🔥 Uriel Crew - 03:53
💧 Raziel Crew - 18:35
🔥 Gabriel Crew - 35:42
💧 Sandalphon Crew - 51:20
🔥 Eistibus Crew - 1:10:56
💧 Zadkiel Crew - 1:32:17
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

🌚 My new channel 'Spiritual Soulscapes'


⭐🙏 Personal readings are open 🙏⭐Order your reading here:


📕🔞 Order my romance erotica "The Storyteller" here:

💛 Donations are gratefully accepted at 🌞 All donations are going towards the purchase of crystals / tarot / oracle decks that help me create more beautiful & meaningful content for you 🌞

✨ My Tarot & Oracle Wishlist:
🍀 If you purchased a deck, let me know and I'll offer you a free general tarot reading & feature the deck in my next video 🍀

💜 Connect with me on instagram @ms_bontemps

🤗 A spiritual hug is coming your way 🤗

🌌 With universal love, Lexi⭐
(lifepath 3 / Pisces Sun, Saggi Moon & Libra Asc/ Fire Rabbit / empath / introvert - INFJ)

#thespiritualsocial #pickacardreading #tarot

#fear #deeppickacard #deathcard

#selfknowledge #overcomingfear #oraclereading

thespiritualsocial,tarot,tarotreading,freereading,pickacard,selfknowledge,pickacardreading,deathcard,grimreaper,oracle,oraclereading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments