Advertisement

CANON’s EOS R5 PRICE LEAKED…there’s NO WAY?!

CANON’s EOS R5 PRICE LEAKED…there’s NO WAY?! This FIX is brought to you by StoryBlocks. We've been using StoryBlocks for out B-Roll, Sound Effects, Audio and Graphic needs for more than 5 years. To learn more head on over to

Grab the T-Shirt I'm wearing in this video

NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

On this weeks FIX we have stories about PENTAX and their NEW Flagship DSLR. Nikon and wether or not their 70-200 2.8 Z is coming May 31st or not. A story about a guy photographing woman in public and getting away with it. And finally, the "price" of the Canon EOS R5 supposedly leaked...here's my thoughts. This is YOUR Photo News Fix!!!

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


#FroKnowsPhoto #JaredPolin #PhotoNewsFix

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,photo news fix,photo news,photography,nikon rumors,canon rumors,sony rumors,canon eos,canon eos r5,canon eos r,canon eos R6,EOS R Price,canon 1DX Mark III,5D Mark IV,mirrorless camera,PENTAX DSLR,Sigma RF,Sigma Lens,nikon z7,nikon z6,nikon z50,sony a7R IV,sony a7 III,sony a9 II,nikon z,sony,sony a7r iv,how to,sony alpha rumors,nikon z6 video,canon eos rp,nikon z system,best mirrorless camera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments