Advertisement

20 min Power Test on a GRAVEL Bike (KOM Hunting)

20 min Power Test on a GRAVEL Bike (KOM Hunting) The return of SUPER DOUCHE stealing MTB KOMs on a gravel bike. This KOM was 20 mins so I decided to also do a 20 min power test to gauge where I am fitness wise. 383 watts at 156lbs / 70kg is my best ever 20 min power that came from last year at the Yosemite Cycling Camp when @Chaz Turmon and I raced heads up.

In January I did 365 for 15 mins during our team camp, but then covid made me fat and slow. Ive been trying to get back on the program and stopped eating chips at night, got the weight down, got some fitness back, and wanted to see where my 20 min power is. doing a 20 min power test can tell you roughly where your FTP is, and with the math on this one, im around 4.8w/k ftp. But I gotta keep eating clean and riding a lot to maintain or improve.

I know these drone shot videos might be getting old, but I have some real STORIES in the works. Just need to get the edits done on them get them uploaded. I super aprrciate the support on the channel and I have plenty of new videos projects coming out soon.

#cycling #gravelbikes #20minpowertest #cyclingtraining

//////STRAVA for this effort -
//////www.Whoop.com /
follow this link and use code vegan15 to get 15% off any membership

/////Hella sick Shirts n stuff





follow me bruh






vegan cyclist,vegan cycling,health and fitness,bicycle riding,road bikes,cycling,bike racing,cycling tips,the vegan cyclist,go pro cycling,cycling go pro,bike hacks,cycling racing,tips for cycling,vegan athlete,cycling videos,cycling workouts,sufferfest cycling,20 min power test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments