Advertisement

10 MINUTE INSTANT CLEANING MOTIVATION! | CLEAN, ORGANIZE & DECLUTTER WITH ME

10 MINUTE INSTANT CLEANING MOTIVATION! | CLEAN, ORGANIZE & DECLUTTER WITH ME Today I filmed the second Episode in my Instant Cleaning Motivation series! Clean, Organize & declutter with me in our Master Bedroom & Bath ! I am hoping to keep doing these! So give the video a thumbs up and subscribe if you're new!
#INSTANTCLEANINGMOTIVATION #ORGANIZEWITHME #CLEANWITHME2020
This video is not sponsored .

🧼 E-Cloths That I love! :
The Glass & Polishing Cloth Set :

Branch Basics - $10 off your first order! :

Stackable Bins:
Lazy Susan:
White Organizer Caddy:

All Info that you may be interested in:
πŸ“« Mailing Address :
5824 Bee Ridge Rd
PMB 288
Sarasota, FL 34233

πŸ“¦ My Amazon Store:
Connect with Me:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Business Inquiries: LynetteYoder.business@gmail.com

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🎢🎢 Music Production by:

E-Cloths That I love! :

❤️ Source List:;
♻️ My Spin Mop:
🌿 Norwex Products:
✔️ Our Flooring :
✔️ My vacuum or similar :
Boy's Room:
✔️The Boys Bunk Beds:
✔️ Beddys Bedding:
Living Room:
✔️Our Article Leather Sofa:
✔️My Living Room Rug:
✔️ Entry Rug:
✔️My Coffee Table: Custom made by My Uncle
✔️ Ikea Vittsjo Black shelf:

✔️ Highland Cow Picture:
✔️ I Am FY Art:
✔️ Black striped Pillow from Ikea :
✔️Chairs:
✔️ Curtains:
✔️ Shelf : We made it
Family Room:
✔️ Our Article Sectional:
✔️ Our Dark wall color: Cracked Pepper by Behr:
✔️ Our Red Family Room Rug:
✔️ Tv Stand:
✔️ Highland Cow Picture :

Dining Room:
✔️ Dining Room Rug:
✔️ Dining Table: Not available anymore
✔️ Gold Clock:
✔️ Hanging Plant holder : Hobby Lobby
✔️ Macrame Table Runner:


Master Bedroom:
✔️ Bedroom Rug:
✔️ Duvet : Target ( not sold anymore )

Videos You may find interesting:

Mennonite Related Videos Q&A's

Lynette Yoder,mennonite mom,10 minute instant cleaning motivation,clean with me 2020,clean with me,organize with me,declutter with me,10 minute tidy up,master bedroom cleaning,bathroom cleaning,organizing and cleaning,cleaning motivation,Lynette Yoder cleaning,mennonite mom boss,mompreneur,work from home motivation,first aid kit,quarantine cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments