Advertisement

Removing my PPS and Delivering the LAST C7. 2020 Corvette

Removing my PPS and Delivering the LAST C7.  2020 Corvette Sad day. I sold and delivered the last new C7 (i sold the first one too) that Bachman Chevrolet will ever sell. I remove the Paint Protection spray that 360 express collision installed on my 2020 corvette to show how easy it is to come off.



Need more info on Shield 360. Contact 360 express collision and detailing 9125 Galene Dr C, Louisville, KY 40299 (502) 493-5522

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL using this link every time you buy on Amazon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Car buying tips Facebook Group:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get your Swag 🕶🧢 www.ChevyDudeStore.com 👕🔑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FOLLOW ME HERE TOO:
🔵Follow me on Instagram
🔴Like my Facebook Page

#Chevrolet #Louisville #Bachman

Chevy Dude,automotive,chevrolet,c8 corvette,corvette,2020 c8 corvette,mid engine corvette,chevy corvette,chevy,2020 corvette c8,corvette c8,c8,corvette stingray,chevrolet corvette,paint protection film,ppf,clear bra,ceramic coating,car care,paint protection film diy,car wash,car detailing,ceramic coating car,auto detailing,self healing,car paint,car maintenance,paint correction,best ceramic coating,ceramic pro,detailing,pan the organizer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments