Advertisement

MUKBANGERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS CHALLENGE! ft. Bloveslife + Veronica Wang & Zach Choi ASMR

MUKBANGERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS CHALLENGE! ft. Bloveslife + Veronica Wang & Zach Choi ASMR Signup for Rakuten and get a $30 Welcome Bonus 👉
*Must make a qualifying purchase of $30 or more. In the video I said $20 instead of $30 as the requirement to get your welcome bonus sorry about that! Either way it's such a great deal and I hope you guys are excited as I am for it! Promotion is valid through May 1st. After that the welcome bonus reverts to $10.

Enter to win $100 👉


*Thank you Rakuten for sponsoring today's video! I do NOT make any commission if you decide to signup for Rakuten for free using my link or if you take advantage of their amazing welcome bonus + giveaway that we're doing!


MUKBANGERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS CHALLENGE!

Welcome back biss! Today's video is going to be super interesting because we decided as a household to let mukbangers decide what we eat for 24 hours! We wanted to recreate some of the delicious meals from Zach Choi ASMR's channel, Veronica Wang's channel, and Bloveslife's channel!


NEW HONEY MERCH 👉

Fiance vs Dan Dan did the Daebak Ghost Pepper Noodle Challenge 👉

Stephiance's first video 👉

NEW HONEY MERCH 👉

My INSTA 👉

Stephiance's INSTA 👉

Mukbang Main Channel 👉

Dan Dan's Vlog Channel 👉
Dan Dan's Mukbang Channel 👉



#StephanieSoo
#Mukbangers
#DecideWhatIEat
#WhatIEat
#Mukbang
#Challenge
#24Hours
#24HoursChallenge

Stephanie Soo,Miss Mango Butt,Stephanie Soo Fiance,Miss Mango Butt Fiance,Mister Mango Butt,MisterMangoButt,Stephiance,Stephanie Soo Boyfriend,Mukbangers decide what I eat,Decide What I Eat,Letting The Person In Front Of Me Decide What I Eat,Instagram Decides,Decides What I Do,Couples Challenge,Korean couple,korean girl,Chinese couple,foodchallenge,impossible food challenge,color food challenge,language challenge,korean challenge,AlishaMarie,Derek Gerard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments