Advertisement

How has Cristiano Ronaldo become so bad at free kicks? | Oh My Goal

How has Cristiano Ronaldo become so bad at free kicks? | Oh My Goal What on earth has happened to Cristiano Ronaldo’s free kicks? Cristiano Ronaldo was an exceptional free kick taker at Manchester United and Real Madrid. But since he signed for Juventus, he hasn’t scored a single goal! So, why have Cristiano Ronaldo’s free kick become so bad?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

cristiano ronaldo,free kicks,worst free kicks,manchester united,real madrid,juventus,OMGNWSS2E059,

Post a Comment

0 Comments