Advertisement

First Time Out Of The House In 2 Weeks

First Time Out Of The House In 2 Weeks This morning I had to venture out for groceries. The first time I have been in public in over 2 weeks and with the added element of a mask it gave me so much anxiety. I quickly thought of all the essential workers out in the world who have to wear a mask for longer than an hour and who are working on the front lines every day. We are making an effort to lean into this phase of life of being home every day by making special memories as a family. I pray you all are staying safe and well wherever you are in the world .


Make sure you follow all of my social medias!



Instagram:

Facebook:



My Patreon!







My P.O Box!



Lauren Landreville

P.O Box #1305

Edgewater, FL 32132

lauren brazee,autism mom,keto diet,weight loss,autism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments