Advertisement

Abom79, I owe you a whole lot! | Public thank you letter from the Cast Iron Gypsy

Abom79, I owe you a whole lot! | Public thank you letter from the Cast Iron Gypsy On April 7, 2020 – amidst the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, Abom79 publicly endorsed me and encouraged his fans to subscribe to my Cast Iron Gypsy channel on YouTube. In a matter of three days my subscriber count went from 155 all the way to 6,900!! My life has been forever changed for the better and I owe Adam an everlasting debt of gratitude. Thank you to Adam and all his subscribers for their continuing kindness, support and generosity. This video is my public letter of appreciation to you all!

Special thanks to-
Adam Booth - Abom79 -
Clarke Easterling - Windy Hill Foundry -
James T. Kilroy Jr. -
Gary Cude - Tools4Machines -
Mike Wiggins - The Backyard Machine Shop -
Keith Rucker - Vintage Machinery.org -

If you're new here welcome! My name is Laura Elizabeth and I am an iron casting metal artist. Being a cast iron artist is an interesting, and at times tough journey, but the rewards far exceed all challenges. While working with cast iron to create my art I am exposed to an amazing community of artists who are as dedicated and passionate as I am. The cast iron art culture is a major influence in my life and on my work and I want to share this artistic adventure with anyone who is interested in seeing hard working people make amazing art with a hot and dangerous medium. To do this I make vlog style videos on this channel that chronicle the artwork that I am currently making and my journeys in iron casting. In between casting and metal art videos you may also see some behind the scenes footage of me roaming around the heart of the Midwest and the Ozarks.
As always - Thanks for watching, I love you and I'll see you at the next pour!

Send me an email! - castirongypsy@gmail.com
Learn more about me! - the Cast Iron Gypsy at
Support the Cause! -
Follow me on Instagram! -

Video Editor: Laura Mullen
Music: "Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Music provided by RFM:

Quick Safety Note: The act of creating cast iron art is dangerous, participants are exposed to extreme heat and possible explosions. Some must lift heavy ladles of molten iron or other heavy objects while fully suited in safety gear, hardhat and face shield. Every single person you see footage of in my videos had signed liability wavers and attended a safety meeting where they were made aware of all potential hazards they may be subjected to.

breaking iron,cast iron gypsy,cast iron,cast,casting,casting iron,casting metal,foundry,foundry work,gypsy,iron,iron casting,metal,metal art,iron art,sculpture,backyard foundry,how to melt metal,how to melt iron,how to make cast iron,cast iron art,metal foundry,iron foundry,iron gypsy,welding,Windy Hill Foundry,Abom79,Abom79 and Cast Iron Gypsy,Abom79 Thank You,Clarke Easterling,Tools4Machines,Backyard Machine Shop,Vintage Machinery,Kilroy was here,

Post a Comment

0 Comments